Biman Fluid Control is focused on linear pneumatic valve actuation. The Biman linear actuators are locally manufactured and assembled and fitted to our own knife gate valves, diaphragm valves and pinch valves.
The low maintenance actuator design
A quality product with accessories to meet customer needs, attention to detail and manufactured to the highest of standards.
Biman Linear Actuator
Biman linear actuators have been developed for arduous conditions utilising innovative material for optimum performance. Whilst simple in construction and therefore easily maintained, the critical requirements of design have been given special attention to provide a reliable actuator with a minimum number of components.
- Flexibility in permutations on offer
- Durable in most applications
- Low cost of ownership and maintenance
- Positive fail safe – Spring return
- Corrosion Proof – Composite filament wound barrel and stainless steel piston shaft
- Easily maintained – Simple design
- Smooth operation – Ultra smooth barrel
- Versatile – Various strokes to suit valve requirements
- Safety – Extended sleeve nuts provided to release the spring tension
– Sizing of actuator according to valve size, line and air pressures
– Optional Function and fail safe operation: Double Acting (DA), spring to Extend piston shaft (SE) and spring to Retract piston shaft (SR)
– Optional Accessories: Proximity switches, solenoid valve, junction box
– Optional types of positioners for modulating control
– Body materials: Top, bottom and piston plates from plated mild steel, fibre glass barrel filament wound. Complete with tie-rod high tensile stainless steel. 316, 314 Stainless steel, piston rod and tailshaft.